PADI Divemaster Course Bali Indonesia
This is the first professional level in scuba diving training. This course will take you to the peak of individual diving performance. Not only will your skills be polished to perfection but organizational and leadership skills will also be developed. In addition, your general diving knowledge will be expanded to a very high level. An internship in which you assist instructors in actual training in the pool or confined water and at dive sites will round out your divemaster training experience.
Your professional dive training leads you through a series of teaching and learning experience programs. It’s a challenging road, but the rewards are innumerable. After completion, you will be ready to work as a PADI professional, go on to become a PADI instructor, or simply enjoy your newly acquired training and extensive dive PADI Divemaster knowledge.
Divemaster is also the important first step to becoming a PADI Instructor will stand you in good stead for the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). This is an intensive course and you get out what you put into it.
Divemaster Prerequisites: Prior to the start of the course,
- Divemaster candidates must be 18 years old, be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver, or have a qualifying certification
- Have at least 40 logged dives.
- In order to certify as a Divemaster, candidates will be required to have 60 logged dives, with experience in night diving, deep diving and underwater navigation.
- A medical examination within the previous 12 months showing fitness for diving.
Less than one diver in a hundred becomes a PADI Divemaster, one of the most respected ratings in the diving community. Do you think you could be the one? Take the plunge now here in Bali with us!
IDC Bali offers divemaster training:
- From zero to Divemaster rating in 45days.
- From Advanced diver rating up through divemaster rating.
- Rescue diver rating up through divemaster rating.
- Divemaster up through instructor level
CONDUCTED BY COURSE DIRECTOR SF CHONG
Take a look at what to expect during your Instructor Development