PADI Instructor Examination IE Bali
PADI instructor examination IE is a standardized, objective evaluation conducted by instructor examiners from PADI Asia Pacific or elsewhere. Instructor candidates must successfully complete the following exams and perform the following:
- PADI Instructor Examination 5-part theory exam: Physics, Physiology, Decompression theory, Skills and Environment and Equipment with a passing score of 75% on each topic
- PADI systems, standards and procedures exam.
- A knowledge development prescriptive teaching presentation.
- Demonstration quality five skill circuit.
- A confined water teaching presentation.
- Rescue of an unresponsive diver at the surface to demonstration quality using a pocket mask or mouth to mouth.
- An open water teaching presentation with two skills combined (skills can be from the open water, advanced open water or rescue diver courses
The instructor candidate must successfully complete all components of the PADI IE in order to earn the PADI open water scuba Instructor (OWSI) certification. As an OWSI, you are qualified to teach various experience programs, the open water, advanced open water, rescue and divemaster courses in addition to the peak performance buoyancy, AWARE coral reef conservation and project AWARE specialty courses.
IE pass guarantee!
Course Director SF Chong is fully committed to your success and has a 99% pass rate at the first IE since graduate as a Course Director.
However, In the very unlikely event you are not successful on your first IE (IDC Curriculums) after successfully completing our 2-day Pre-Study and Preparation Workshop and 12 day IDC, your next IE will be paid by Chong personally including accommodation and food!.
PADI Instructor exam Fee:
AUD$930 (2019) payable to PADI by credit card, bank draft, wire transfer (no cash please!)