PADI IDC Bali (Asia) scuba diving instructor development courses are conducted with PADI Career Development Centre Bali Scuba S-6522 Bali Indonesia
PADI Platinum Course Director SF Chong’s PADI assistant instructor (AI) course is a 5-day course designed to prepare PADI divemasters or equivalent to become PADI assistant instructor. This course begins the PADI instructor development process and is scheduled during the first 5 days of our instructor development course (IDC).
The PADI assistant instructor rating authorizes you to function as an instructional assistant and independently conduct certain PADI programs. Successful completion of the AI course also qualifies you to participate in the open water scuba instructor (OWSI) program in Bali!
Combination of AI course and the OWSI program into a continuous program makes up the entire PADI IDC.
Chong’s unique 3-day free IDC pre-study and preparation workshop is also available to our PADI assistant instructor candidates. In fact this is the ideal way to go for those wanting to be well prepared instructors with greater chance of success at the IE.
PADI Assistant Instructors:
- Teach knowledge development (classroom) presentations.
- Evaluate Open Water Diver course surface skills (under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor) .
- Teach the Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course, Project AWARE, Coral Reef Conservation Course and Specialty Courses without dives.
- Teach PADI digital underwater photography specialty course after successfully completing the specialty course.
- Conduct part of PADI Discover Scuba experiences.
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after completing the Emergency First Response Instructor course.
- Teach PADI O2 Emergency Provider course after successfully completing the specialty course.
Note: Assistant instructor application fee (2019) AUD$112, is NOT included in the course price.
REQUIRED PADI MATERIALS FOR ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR COURSE IN BALI
Check out the required PADI materials for Assistant Instructor course in Bali